CoEd Cross Country
Camps and Clinics.
You must be athletically cleared to participate in Summer practice activities. Instructions for the new athletic clearance process are attached here again. My recommendation is to create an account now and download the paperwork necessary for approval even if your appointment is in the future. This paperwork has changed from recent years, but you will still need to get it signed by a certified Doctor, take pictures and upload. Once submitted, you should receive an email from the school within 2-3 business days alerting you of approval or denial (with reasons stated).
For more information visit the Sunny Hills website.
Summer Kickoff Event
- Saturday 6/19 from 9:00 - 11:00 am @ SH Track
- Casual Meet & Greet with Coaches & Booster Members (open-house style)
- Sign-up and Donate for Summer Programs
- Track & Field Gear Sale
- Cross Country Booster Club Fundraisers
Cross Country Program Details
Start Date: Monday 6/21 @ 2:00 pm
End Date: Thursday 7/29 (Regular season practice begins on 8/2)
Location: Practices start and end on-campus (we do run off-campus though)
Practice Schedule: Monday - Thursday from 2:00 - 4:00 pm until 7/8; Time after 7/8 TBD
Suggested Donation: $300.00 (includes T-shirt)
PLEASE NOTE: Practice times are subject to change and will most likely move to mornings twice a week after 7/8. We will try our best to accommodate all athletes who have signed up for the program in regards to practice times and frequency.
Your donation will help cover coaches' pay during the Summer in addition to program t-shirts, activities, regular season entry fees, pasta parties, equipment and more. Please submit your donation prior starting the program (can be prorated for those who start after 6/21). If you are not able to donate this Summer but still want to participate, reach out to Coach Holloway below.
Donations can be made two ways:
- Submit online via the SHHS webstore (create an account first)
- Submit via cash or check on Saturday 6/19 during the kickoff event (will also be accepted until 7/1)
- The programs overlap on Tuesday & Thursday so if you want to attend both programs, just come to practice all four days of the week (Monday - Thursday). If you do plan to attend all four days, we'd appreciate the $300 donation amount.
- Come dressed and ready to go. Locker rooms will not be available for item storage. Please plan to store your bag and belongings in the shed during practice.
- Bring your own water bottle. It can be refilled on-campus by the gym.
- We will normally end our practice session around 3:45 pm (for a 2:00 pm start). Please have your ride pick you up prior to 4:00 pm.
Jake Holloway - Head Coach
Ashley Bordy - Assistant Coach
Please email Coach Holloway with any questions at email@example.com.