Sunny Hills High School
Boys Varsity Volleyball
Men's Volleyball tryouts will be held on November 19th and 20th from 7:30 - 9:30 PM. Before trying out you must be:
- You must be athletically cleared and approved by the school before the tryout date. See team links for athletic clearance process.
- You must submit the athletic waiver to the head coach: firstname.lastname@example.org. See team files for athletic waiver document.
- You must complete the qualtrics survey upon arrival of tryout date.
ADDITIONAL COVID-SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Players will be separated into "pods" of 10 or less.
- Bring athletic attire, personal towel, and water bottle.
- Equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each session.
- Coaches and players will be required to wear masks at all times.
- No spectators allowed - Parents, please remain in your car for drop-off and pick-up.
Boys volleyball is now cleared to practice indoors and share equipment! Practice will start promptly at 7:30 - 9:30 PM from Monday-Friday. Only 30 participants are allowed in the gym. Follow the team links to sign-up for practice. Any individuals exhibiting signs or symptoms of illness will NOT be permitted on campus nor participate. As a reminder, all participation in athletics is VOLUNTARY.
Important Information to participate:
- You must be athletically cleared.
- You must submit your athletic waiver.
- Daily qualtrics survey must be completed before arriving on campus.
- Masks must still be worn at all times and 6 feet social distance should be abided by.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for student-athletes.
- NO sharing of equipment which include: towels, water bottles, or any personal equipment clothing etc.
- Parents must remain in the car for drop-off and pick-up.